Go to navigation
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:33 pm
Posts: 13
Good luck today to everyone regarding the 11plus results. Whatever the outcome, remember our kids can still find strength.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 am
Posts: 23
Good luck all. Does anyone know if the results are likely to come through earlier today than 4pm and also do you know if the results by email include the scores? Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:22 am
Posts: 47
I believe in previous years you could get the result slightly earlier if you logged into the parent portal. As that’s updated before emails are sent out.

It’s suggested on the Medway Website that the email will give you:

your child’s total score
a breakdown of the scores for each paper
a decision on whether your child is assessed as grammar or non-grammar
details of what you need to do next.

Good Luck!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:33 pm
Posts: 13
Taraific wrote:
I believe in previous years you could get the result slightly earlier if you logged into the parent portal. As that’s updated before emails are sent out.

It’s suggested on the Medway Website that the email will give you:

your child’s total score
a breakdown of the scores for each paper
a decision on whether your child is assessed as grammar or non-grammar
details of what you need to do next.

Good Luck!



Thank you for the valuable information.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 9:55 am
Posts: 145
slim76 wrote:
Good luck all. Does anyone know if the results are likely to come through earlier today than 4pm and also do you know if the results by email include the scores? Thank you.


Last year it came around 3.15pm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 am
Posts: 23
Thank you. Once people start receiving their emails, could you kindly post? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:22 am
Posts: 47
Pass mark is confirmed at 490. https://www.medway.gov.uk/download/down ... erview.pdf

Not long now...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:33 pm
Posts: 13
Taraific wrote:
Pass mark is confirmed at 490. https://www.medway.gov.uk/download/down ... erview.pdf

Not long now...



Thank you.

490 less than 2 marks from 2018 Test.

Waiting.......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 am
Posts: 23
Thank you. What is the maximum score please?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 am
Posts: 23
Our results have arrived by email x


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2020