VR - again!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mumxxx

VR - again!

Post by Mumxxx »

Sorry to ask another question but my daughter has been practising VR using Bond online. She has completed to test where each question has a paragraph with about 5 missing words to fill in. She has done quite well but on some of the questions has got all of them right except 1 and therefore hasn’t got a point for that question. Does that mean she wouldn’t get any mark for the words she fills in correctly in the real thing?
Poplol

Re: VR - again!

Post by Poplol »

Mumxxx wrote:Sorry to ask another question but my daughter has been practising VR using Bond online. She has completed to test where each question has a paragraph with about 5 missing words to fill in. She has done quite well but on some of the questions has got all of them right except 1 and therefore hasn’t got a point for that question. Does that mean she wouldn’t get any mark for the words she fills in correctly in the real thing?
I don't think the real exam is set up like that. I think it's one answer per line but I stand corrected if I'm wrong. You would also get marks for correct answers. Besides the VR section accounts for 20% of the total mark
Good luck
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now