NORTHERN IRELAND EXAMS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Northern Ireland

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
cirwin

Thanks

Post by cirwin »

Thanks Stephen McConkey for your help with my transfer tests question and the useful link :)
vito321

eleven plus past papers

Post by vito321 »

I am looking to get copies of northern ireland transfer tests especially. The paper 2 from 2005 and the 2006 papers which are not available from ccea. Any freindly person want to scan and send me them. I would be very grateful.Let me know.Email jackfrost321@u.tv Also any tips on improving vocabulary my son is a reluctant reader.

Thanks
vito321

spelling and discussion site

Post by vito321 »

Freindly ....DOH!

Is this the only 11+ for northern ireland discussion site ????

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:I am also trying to cinfirm this. I believe its this Saturday 28th January?

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:I am also trying to cinfirm this. I believe its this Saturday 28th January?
Lorenns

Learning together books

Post by Lorenns »

Stephen,

Can you provide me with some info on your books. I would be interested in finding out more.

Thanks

Re: NORTHERN IRELAND EXAMS

Post by Guest »

LAVALADY wrote:CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN THE 11 PLUS RESULTS ARE OUT IN NORTHERN IRELAND PLEASE
the exam results are out on feb 2nd
Stephen McConkey

Re: Learning together books

Post by Stephen McConkey »

Lorenns wrote:Stephen,

Can you provide me with some info on your books. I would be interested in finding out more.

Thanks
Lorens
Sorry for the very late reply. There is a lot of info about Learning Together on this site or on our own site.
Regards
Stephen
topmoggie

New tutor

Post by topmoggie »

Hello, I am a final year trainee teacher & have been asked to tutor a girl for her 11+, unfortunatly I am unsure what I should be doing, should I find out where she is having problems & work on developing them & also look at past papers or should I be going through the whole Maths, English & Science curriculum? I have never tutored anyone before & I dont want to harm her chances of doing well so when I found this site I thought I would ask for advice.

I was also wondering about how much to charge?

Would be very grateful for any help and advice,
Many thanks
Sam