Allocations letters

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
FluffyD

Re: Allocations letters

Post by FluffyD »

Gogi wrote:Where is everyone? Is it just me and tricky on here waiting for Skipton results? and FluffyD as our official cheer leader...

Q
x
Here I am!
Vic x
tricky

Post by tricky »

How funny
FluffyD

Post by FluffyD »

tricky wrote:How funny
I am to please and lighten the mood pre-allocation :lol: :D
Vic x
Gogi

Post by Gogi »

:lol: OMG

I have laughed so loud i think i have just woken the children up and after 3 children my pelvic floor muscles are not the same...but thats not for this forum !

So funny FluffyD !!! certainly cheered me up...hope you are as attractive as the photo.

Q
x
FluffyD

Post by FluffyD »

Your joking aren't you? Don't you know that the internet is a place to reinvent yourself and make yourself look more beautiful than you really are, I cannot hold a light to this lovely "lady!"
Vic x
Gogi

Post by Gogi »

Well thats ok then! I will look out for u at the gates of EGS next year in that outfit!

Hows prepping going?

DS has mock SATs next week and i cant persuade him to study or even look at a pass paper..P School do alot for the children and prep them well and prep for GS entrance exams is paying off in all aspects of schooling so not too worried but i do think its post 11+ blues.

4 days to go!

Q
X
FluffyD

Post by FluffyD »

I can understand that completely.
When you say P school is that the name of the school or primary?? Dead nosey aren't I? :lol:

Must dash, off to a job interview :shock: It's only for a job in a cafe but we need something p/t to help pay for childcare as I was laid off a few months ago and we are really noticing the difference!

X
Vic x
Gogi

Post by Gogi »

P is for Primary :lol:
Good luck with the job...certainly every penny counts and most families are feeling the pinch i think.
Im like Tricky doubting what ive put on the CAF form but regretting DS not going for the NHGS exams...DS passed pre test with flying colours but have i put all my eggs in one basket ? NHGS was logistically a nightmare for me to get to with work etc and limited bus route to the village.??? but could i have made it work??? Too late now, roll on Thursday.
Send me another one of your self-portraits FluffyD to stop my mind wizzing out of controll and to lighten the mood! second thoughts you'd better not :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Q
x
FluffyD

Post by FluffyD »

Well it looks like I got the job, the manager just needs to run it past the owner and then I am in, working evenings and weekends though I do wonder if they know what they are letting themselves in for?

They said that they didn't mind paying me in cake which is a win!
Vic x
tricky

Post by tricky »

Hi everyone,
I think that a bright child who is prepared to work hard and has a desire to do well will do so which ever school they go to. Selective education is not the only route to success or indeed a certainty. My ds didn't want to take 11+ even though he was a level 5 student. He went to the local comp, passed all his gcses and a levels and is in his final year at uni. He has never regretted not doing the 11+ and having seen his sister go through the process said it wouldn't have been for him. My Dd however refused to even look round local schools and was on a mission to pass the 11+. I just hope after all this she works hard and doesn't mess around or I will kill her ! Only kidding x