Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

annie321

Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Post by annie321 »

We are anxiously awaiting the Halifax 11 plus results. They will apparently arrive no later than Monday but hoping they post them out sooner. Has anyone heard when they'll be sent out? The wait for the results is worse than the wait for the actual test!
jo123

Re: Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Post by jo123 »

There are a lot of rumours circulating that the results are being posted Friday but we live in the sticks so the post is hit and miss so that may mean we don't get the results til the week after. At least there is a very quick turnaround this year. I've got my fingers crossed, but DD found the maths extremely difficult (she hadn't seen anything like it) so I'm not holding out much hope. Plan B is the new Plan A in our house!! Good luck
Jo x
yorkshiremum

Post by yorkshiremum »

I spoke to NHG yesterday, they said the results will be with us by the middle of next week (not Monday the 15th as previously stated on the letter) :(
help mum

Post by help mum »

Morning.... waited for the post today -nothing :( - just logged on to see the comment about the middle of next week, did they say by Wed 17th or was it quite vague?
panicmum

Post by panicmum »

Hi Help Mom, I heard Letters will be sent out Monday, if we are lucky,could get them Tue all depends on the post...
eviepie123

Post by eviepie123 »

panicmum wrote:Hi Help Mom, I heard Letters will be sent out Monday, if we are lucky,could get them Tue all depends on the post...
I rang on Friday and was told that all being well they will be posted today 1st class and with us tomorrow. If they couldn't get them all enveloped up today they will be posted tomorrow at the latest and with us Wednesday. Good luck all. :shock:
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Fingers crossed that the post arrives today. Good luck to all waiting.
eviepie123

Post by eviepie123 »

mitasol wrote:Fingers crossed that the post arrives today. Good luck to all waiting.
Thank you!! I've heard from a friend and they are out being delivered this morning.

Good luck all!!! I feel worse today that Oct 6th!!!!!
Patzie

Post by Patzie »

We are all waiting for postie .... 8)
elsamotu

Post by elsamotu »

Hello, its my 1st time of posting on here. Been reading that everyone is waiting and excited and nervous and just wanted to say 'i know how you're all feeling'

I really hope that the letters come in the post today.
Good Luck to everyone waiting.
Our postman does not get here till about 11, so off to make a cuppa, as its only been 10 minutes since i last looked at the clock.

Fingers crossed. x