Heckmondwike school result date

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

heck01

Heckmondwike school result date

Post by heck01 »

When we can expect the Heckmondwike grammar school 11+ exam result for 2021 entry?
Are all CEM consortium schools announces result on the same day?
mitasol

Re: Heckmondwike school result date

Post by mitasol »

It is up to each school to send out results so they are not coordinated. It appears the school will not be releasing the results before the CAF deadline.
https://www.heckgrammar.co.uk/admission ... 19-update/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How can I complete my Common Application Form if I don’t know the result of the entrance exam?
Because the date of the entrance exam has been put back to 19 October 2020 due to the Coronavirus (Covid 19) pandemic, results of the entrance exam will not be available until after the local authority deadline of 31 October 2020.

You should complete your CAF following the instructions on your local authority’s website. You should ensure to submit it by the deadline. You should make your choices by placing schools in order of preference, bearing in mind that if you do not place Heckmondwike Grammar School as first choice, it is unlikely you will be offered a place, even if your child meets the standard for entry.

If your child does not meet the standard for entry for Heckmondwike Grammar School, you have the opportunity of changing your choices on your CAF by applying directly to your local authority. Arrangements for each local authority are different and each LA will have different deadlines for allowing changes to be made, so you are strongly advised to follow the guidance given by your local authority. The deadline for making changes for Kirklees is 31 December 2020, although other local authority deadlines may be earlier than this.