Results for Calderdale

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
2littleboysmum

Results for Calderdale

Post by 2littleboysmum »

Can anyone enlighten me as to when we will get the children's rankings this year? I have heard a disturbing rumor that they aren't sending letters this year as the CAF deadline has passed and so it is pointless so we won't know anything until allocation day. In that case, I am likely to expire beforehand from the stress of not knowing!
Evielou

Re: Results for Calderdale

Post by Evielou »

Ooh I hope not!!! I am sure I’ve read somewhere about a January date for results but I was hoping it is wrong, I’ll look back and try and find it. It’s normally 2 weeks so I’m hoping for something similar x
Thewaitinggame

Post by Thewaitinggame »

Hi, in the letter we received it said we should contact the school if we haven’t heard from them by the 9th January. Clearly that’s too late to do anything about it (Kirklees are giving the option to change preferences by 31/12) but the implication is that we’ll hear before March.

I suspect we’ll hear before the end of the year but there is no commitment to provide the results before then. I think it’s normally a month before we hear (test end of September, results just before half term).
2littleboysmum

Post by 2littleboysmum »

Thanks so much for the replies and good luck to everyone who took part
Thewaitinggame

Post by Thewaitinggame »

Calderdale Admissions said they hope the letters are ready next week, to be sent out before Christmas.
spahm

Post by spahm »

Results are out today although we haven't received a letter yet.
Others have.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Good luck!