Advice appreciated-Halifax,West Yorkshire

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
nervy

Post by nervy »

We got our letter too. Daughter is doing test at NHGS. Hopefully the 870 figure is accurate - that's better than a 1 in 3 chance. What are you all going to do to fill the time when the test is going on? Personally I think I will be beside myself with worry until I see her face when she comes out of the exam room. Also, does anyone know when the result/ranking letter is sent out? Good luck everyone!

Nervy
shahreen

Post by shahreen »

hi nervy mitasol hpe u are all good, I got my confirmation but didnt get the verbal reasoning sheet they sent out, So i phoned NHGS and was told to ring Crossleys so i did and they said they would send one out, which is when i took the opportunity to ask how many kids are taking the exam and was told 870 so it is accurate. Nervy we get a letter early Jan telling us what position our child came so if its between 1-310 then theyve got in so we will all have to wait an see. It will probably be the longest 3 hrs ever im so nervous for my son never mind on the day ahhhhhhhhhhhh dont know what al do maybe some baking lol
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Thanks Shahreen,

I think that the numbers are in line with the last couple of years around 850ish.

I feel that DS, is as ready as he is going to be and just want to get it over with. Not long now! :shock:
shahreen

Post by shahreen »

4 days to go id just like to say good luck to everyone whose taking the 11 plus on sat, cant believe its come around do quick, glad when its over lol
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Good Luck for tomorrow at Crossley and NHGS.
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

hope it went well for all your children today
bouga
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

:? This is it then!
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

Sorry, thought it was yesterday! good luck once again to all
shahreen

Post by shahreen »

well they will be starting writing now fingers crossed for all kids, av tidyied up tidied again cooked and cooked now av had enough kept busy lol, well all over with soon hpe to hear frm u all 2 c hw kids got on take nice speaking to u all
nervy

Post by nervy »

Thank God it's over at last!

Hope it went ok for everyone. Daughter thought vr was harder than pre-test but thought she'd done ok, thought maths was fine and was pleased with her essay. So it's fingers crossed now and try to forget about it until the new year.

Nervy