Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Summer Days

Bouga - How Did Your DC Do?

Post by Summer Days »

'allo 'allo,

I eez speekin to you from France.

I eez wonderin if you got your dc results today?

My dd's results did not come through -we 'ave to wait now until Monday. If we do not get ze rezults then, we will just post our caf form on ze internet anyway, as we are abroad now and cannot collect them.

I 'ope everyzing was good for you all today!!

I will speak to you all later.

Au Revoir

PS: I just realised, I am undercover over here - you will know me as Snowdrops!!!!!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi summer snow days drop?????? :wink:
well done on updating us from France - deffo a sign of 11plusexamsforumaddictionitis.....

sorry you didn't get your result today - another 48 hrs toe crossing.

Feeel very sorry about Bouga's DD - hopefully the 5 marks will be close enough to get in at appeal, we'll have to keep fingers crossed.

Enjoy the hols

Herman
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Dear Bouga,

If the kids are really coming out of Bradford -addingham, silsden, Ilkley , keighley as hermanmunster said. You could consider sending DC to Halifax. I did consider Skipton myself, but thought it too far away.

You only need to include one or both of the schools on your CAF to sit in December. :idea: It could be a backup plan!
Summer Days

Post by Summer Days »

Thanks Herman - yes definitely addicted.

I was sorry about Bouga's results too - I really think she should go for appeal, it's so close!!!!
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

Thanks for the advice. I actually work at a GS in W Yorks and DD will take the entrance exam in January as a back up. Will be penniless, but will probably be worth it in the end.
Once again, thanks for your support. Looking forward to good news for Snow/Summer next week.
Bouga
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now