sale are here

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
caz

Post by caz »

i think it was nearly 300 passed alty ,i have been trying to work how many took the test how passed the tests how places there are ???????
Snoopysbestfriennd

Post by Snoopysbestfriennd »

Hi Cleo,

The number was in the 290's - cant remember exactly now but it won't be far from the mark.

Good luck making the choice and then its fingers crossed for a good 4 months. :shock: :shock:
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

I don't remember seeing on my Alty letter about how many passed, have I got a different letter to everyone else? :?
AGSB old boy

Post by AGSB old boy »

TM,

It didn't say on our letter from Alty how many passed. And our letter from Sale didn't mention an average passing score. Also, we know someone who sat and didn't pass Loreto and their letter told them how marks short she was, whereas we also know someone who passed Loreto and their letter just told them "pass" (not a score or how many she passed by). So it seems we are getting different letters.

Conspiracy theorists: fill your boots!!
caz

Post by caz »

it didnt say on the alty letter that was said somewhere on here!!!!
anxious loreto mum

Post by anxious loreto mum »

Agsb

Out of curiosity what was the pass mark for Loreto, we passed and just got the basic letter. Did it give any indication to the number that passed.... Heaven help me come March I'll be hospitalised at this rate!!

:D
AGSB old boy

Post by AGSB old boy »

ALM,

I'm afraid we don't know - I think our friend's letter just told her how many marks she was short by, and didn't mention how many'd passed.