AGGS pe kit query

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
overanxious

AGGS pe kit query

Post by overanxious »

I'm here again!

I need to get pe kit sorted for my daughter, but she's been in an accident :( and although home and okay most of the damage is to her face and she doesn't want to go out.

So, can anyone tell me if the kit is true to size, or whether it comes up big or small? She appears to need the smallest pe skirt size, but she isn't actually that skinny, so I wondered about going up a size.

Thanks in advance!
TIDDLYMUM

Re: AGGS pe kit query

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Hi OA

Really sorry about your daughter, is it serious and is she ok? :shock:

I can't help you with the uniform, as you know I have a boy. But what I can say that the AGSB kit is ridiculously big. I went down a size from the ones they try to pass me off with and they are still massive!!!

The chap said 'I don't want you coming back next year and saying these were too small'. I nearly laughed in his face, he will still be growing into them when he is 30!!!' :lol:

Hope someone else can help you out, else buy and try at home?

For the face damage, Bio Oil really helps with healing x

take care xx
overanxious

Post by overanxious »

Thanks! She's lost half a front tooth and has several stitches/massive bruising/lacerations. The swelling is going down. She had concussion too - I'm just thankful it wasn't more serious. I've just got some bio-oil half price from Amazon!

I've bought the 'right' size for now; hoping it's not too massive - she's got PE on the first day :D
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Gosh, you have been in the wars! Specially with the other 3 younger ones as well.

Think a crash helmet might be in order, as well as a PE Kit :D . Are you feeling ok about the bus. I am taking my son to the stop on the first day and hoping to ask one of the older ones to tell him where to get on and off!

I will be on standby if it doesn't work out though!
Gman

Post by Gman »

Sounds like a AGGS curse. My daughter broke a bone the first saturday of the summer holidays. She is hoping the doctors will let her out the cast in time for the new school term.
overanxious

Post by overanxious »

Gman - what a nightmare for you and your daughter; hope the cast is off in time. It's so frustrating when these things seem to wait for the holidays :x
Dougal

Post by Dougal »

Hi, what an awful thing to happen. I hope your daughter feels better soon.
The PE skirts tend to be true to size. They also have an adjustable waist so exact fitting isn't important. I'd just buy one and take it home for sizing. You can always take it back an exchange it.
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

I suspect I am a bit late and you will have received your kit by now.

I think the skirts are true to size but the aertex shirts are massive. However, little girls have a habit of growing so eventually it will fit ;)

The tracksuit is also super large, I remember.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now