Mock Exam/Tutor recommendations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
TraffordMum

Mock Exam/Tutor recommendations

Post by TraffordMum »

There has been a rash of threads recently asking for details of mock exams being held in the Trafford region.

I should like to remind everyone that the Forum Rules say:

"Any post deemed to be blatant advertising for a product or service, whether related to the 11+ or not, will be treated as spam. Unsolicited advertising via Private Message is spam and members sending such PMs will be banned without warning"; and

"Recommendations for tutors must be made by Private Message, not on the Forum."

It is perfectly acceptable for a member to request details of mocks/tutors. However, members should not reply with details on the open forum. Nor should they solicit PMs by way of openly offering information. Instead, members should ideally reply by way of PM to the original poster, without posting on the forum that they have PMed the original poster.

I will edit posts where these guidelines/rules have not been adhered to. Hopefully, the information can still be shared but in a way that does not raise questions as to possible motives behind it. Please note that I am not accusing anyone of breaking the forum rules at this point and, by editing posts, I am not slapping hands, but just making sure everyone is dealt with fairly.

Thanks

TM - Moderator