AGSB-15 Sep 2012. General thoughts/feedback on how it went?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Elphaba

Re: AGSB-15 Sep 2012. General thoughts/feedback on how it we

Post by Elphaba »

traffordparent wrote:i was surprised at the chaos on saturday morning - having experienced the girls school entrance exam a couple of years ago and how well it was organised.

it would have been better to tell those in rooms a-f for example to approach the school from the hale village end of marlborough road etc

various dates for the results were banded about too

general opinion from those i knew was that the maths was particularly hard with only a minority finishing it, the nvr too with everyone i know having guessed at least 3

my son seems to have a mental block re vr - hope he at least did the paper!

good luck to everyone
Last year the children queued from different directions depending on what room they were in - I remember because ds and others were split from other boys we had travelled into Altrincham with. Did they not separate the queue this year?
traffordparent

Post by traffordparent »

Yes they did but not until you had been in the queue and 6th formers came around telling you to move
It would have been great if they had said before the morning say room d,e, etc approach fro hale village and x, y for example approach from south downs road
Anyway over with now
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Very tough- he didn't finish the NVR- anyone any idea's when the results will be out for this one? :?:
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

Last year the results for AGSB arrived on Saturday 15th October. They usually come a little while after the girls' grammar release their results, due to the fact that the boys' grammar conduct a review which takes some time.