Good luck for today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

GailJ

Good luck for today

Post by GailJ »

Good luck everyone who is expecting results today. I am not at all confident with this one and have woken up feeling very low about it but at least there is another chance with Sale.
:shock: Anyway fingers crossed for everyone and thanks for all the support- I haven't really spoken about it to Mum's at school so this site has been wonderful to vent feelings!!
Cupcake

Re: Good luck for today

Post by Cupcake »

Good luck to you as well GailJ and to everyone else. I'm dreading it, my DS was very upset after the exam he was so convinced he'd done very badly. We had tears last night again because he knows that today is the day. I was trying not to say anything about it but with the girls getting their results yesterday and other boys telling him they'd been posted it brought it all out again. Oh well, at least we'll finally know one way or the other!
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Hi Cupcake- My DS was exactly the same as yours- he came out of the exam looking terrible and was really upset as he had missed questions out and had found it much harder than expected. Additionally his 2 close friends are more or less a guarenteed cert of getting in so that's quite tough. On a lighter note he felt much more confident about sale- just wish there wasn't a week between results! Best of luck xx
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake »

Thanks GailJ . Mine was also much happier after Sale & Ambrose which is something. He so wants to be with his big brother though :( tough one.
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

GailJ and Cupcake, good luck to your DC today. My DD came out of the Loreto exam and said it was really hard and not like the practice papers at home. She was the only one of her friends to say it was really hard. So I was expecting the worst. Guess what, she got a fabulous score and way higher than her friends. One friend who thought it was easy failed. So, I'm hoping you too may be pleasantly surprised! :wink:
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Thanks Pumpkin pie- feel sick at the moment, trying to clean house while waiting for the postman!! x
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

All the best to parents waiting for results today!

Hurry up Postie!
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

I'm in shock and shaking but DS has passed for AGBS! am keeping my fingers crossed for all his buddy's and everyone on here too. Thanks again for everyone's support. :lol:
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

good luck everyone. just joined this forum, wonderful to see everyone supporting each other.
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Congrats GailJ.Great News. :D :D

Will he go there? My son attends, Year 9 very happy and going well.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now