SGS Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Cupcake

Re: SGS Results

Post by Cupcake »

Thanks llol39,

That is a big difference. I'm trying to imagine the cardboard divider thing, that must have been very strange! She did very well dealing with that.
parthiban

Post by parthiban »

Hi, same here 20 points difference between agsb and sale in my DS score but he said agsb was harder than sale, having said that he did miss 6 questions on first nvr test he was used to practising 12 questions in 10 mins (went with gl assessment paper format cos didn't know 20 questions in 10 mins was the format)but have to hand it to him ,he said he soon realised and did finish all 20 in the second nvr test. :)
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

Cupcake wrote:I wondered if it's ok to ask about the points difference people have found between AGSB and Sale. I'm trying to decide if it's worth appealing for AGSB as my DS was not too far under the pass mark after being very stressed but there is a big difference between the 2 and wondered how typical that is?
Congrats to all parents with positive results, and the little ones who worked so hard!

For sake of stats, in our case Alty score is higher than SGS, only difference was in maths as my DC did say maths was harder in SGS after the exam, hence as expected slightly lower score than Alty in our case.

Now preparing to fill the CAF forms!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now