St Ambrose

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

GailJ

St Ambrose

Post by GailJ »

I was very impressed with the speed in which Sale got the results out- just St Ambrose left now, 4 weeks and counting!!
Cupcake

Re: St Ambrose

Post by Cupcake »

Agree with you there GailJ, makes you wonder what they're doing with them!
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Does anybody know whether Ambrose's results are out for delivery Monday? With Sale's arriving today it's a possibility.
“Bringing up children is like living with a bunch of drunks ... you really have to be on your toes all the time.”
aharris

Post by aharris »

I am also very impressed with the speed SGS delivered their results although they had more candiate than others.

Some others GS can learn from them.
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Very true- a friend ran St Ambrose to ask about when the results would be out and the admissions officer was (to put it politely!) not too helpful and as a result has just thought 'oh stuff it we shall send him to alty instead!'. Fingers crossed they will be out at the beginning of the week anayway!
frosties

Post by frosties »

You are joking aren't you?
Funny way to choose a school because of one person's attitude on reception. I'd like to think people put a lot more thought into school choice than that!
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

I don't know if you are aware but St. Ambrose have just moved into a brand new school this September and I suspect this is the reason for the delay of the results this year. Normally results are given around the middle of October. As I am sure most of you will be aware that moving house has it's settling in period! The new school is well worth waiting for! Good luck to you all awaiting results. Won't be long now! :wink:
DidsburyMum

Post by DidsburyMum »

My experience of the reception staff at St. Ambrose is that they are normally very friendly and helpful, so perhaps they're simply inundated at present with enquiries about results. I can honestly say that if they've promised to call me back the same day, they've always done so. My son is in Year 4 (they've reverted to the old way of describing year groups) and is doing really well and also very happy. It's a great school and the new building is fantastic. :)
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Just spoken to them, the results will be out around Thursday. x
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

GailJ wrote:I was very impressed with the speed in which Sale got the results out- just St Ambrose left now, 4 weeks and counting!!
Agree totally, Sale added the extra touch by including the newsletter, what a fantastic way to welcome the new students. Maybe something for other GS to learn from! Topmarks for SGS
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now