Loreto and Trafford LEA

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Pumpkin Pie

Loreto and Trafford LEA

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Do Loreto require you to inform Trafford LEA if you put them as first choice on the CAF form if you are from another LEA? I'm sure I had to do that two years ago for my DS and St. Ambrose!
parthiban

Re: Loreto and Trafford LEA

Post by parthiban »

Hi Pmpkin pie, we've put St.A first in our CAF form but was told both by my LA and Trafford LA that I don't have to do it twice.I was advised by my LA that once I put my preference on the CAF form it will electronically sent to the relevant LA.In our case cheshireeast will send it directly to trafford about our preferences.So it will be a good idea to check with your own LA and find out what they say. :D
countrymum

Post by countrymum »

Pumpkin Pie my LEA hands over all my Trafford preferences to Trafford. I havent had to inform Trafford about it seperately as done automatically. I would imagine your LEA works the same?
jugglermum

Post by jugglermum »

I have read on here several times that people have emailed or sent a copy of their local lea caf form to Trafford themselves. I think this is probably more for peace of mind as the local lea should forward it.

If you are in any way worried about the system going wrong I would send a copy to Trafford. I'm sure it won't but we seem to always think the worst "what ifs" and hopefully it is one less worry.

Jm
madsdad

Post by madsdad »

No I don't think you need to Pumpkin Pie. We are OOC and put Loreto as first choice last year for DD1. Our LA automatically advised Trafford that we had put Loreto first. There was no problem at all. We have done the same this year with DD2. :D