Exams in September 2013

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
smiler10

Exams in September 2013

Post by smiler10 »

Hi just wondered if anyone had a DC doing their exams this September and if so where are they applying? :wink:
elizabethswan

Re: Exams in September 2013

Post by elizabethswan »

Hi smiler, at the moment I have tentatively decided to enter my dd for Sale Grammar, AGGS, and possibly Loreto and Urmston grammar too(the last two are really to practise)
countrymum

Post by countrymum »

Good luck to your DD :) My DD did those four too and she instinctively went to grab her uniform on the 5th Saturday! When are they all this year, are they the same order too?

Although my DD was the only one taking 11 plus in her year last year, there's quite a handful in her school this time round, I shall be wishing them all luck!
elizabethswan

Post by elizabethswan »

not sure when the dates are of exams this year, will have to find out soon, probably from the school websites, I always leave things late!
countrymum

Post by countrymum »

Had a little nose:

AGGS - 14 September
SALE - Yet to release date I think
URMSTON - Proposed date 21 September
LORETO - 28th September

Link on here may help too
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... rd-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elizabethswan

Post by elizabethswan »

hey thanks for the dates, think Sale usually time it so you dont get the result in time to hand in your school application, not sure if they are going to change things this year. think a phone call is in order!
Altymumof2

Post by Altymumof2 »

I think sale is on 5th October this year. Last year as they had the results out exactly 2 weeks after the exam.
elizabethswan

Post by elizabethswan »

Thanks, hopefully the results will be on time this year then, will be a busy few weeks though, every Saturday in September and one in October, feel sorry for dd!
emsy

Post by emsy »

Altymumof2 wrote:I think sale is on 5th October this year. Last year as they had the results out exactly 2 weeks after the exam.
As the school have always has a teacher training day on the Monday after the test and there is one this year on 7th October it is very likely that the test will be on the 5th.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now