Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

gracec

Re: Best of luck!

Post by gracec »

Ha I was right:)))
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

Not sure if you are gracec - the boys school say posted on 15th October, the girls school has posted nothing and still states by the 15th. Course they both might adopt the same strategy!!
gracec

Post by gracec »

Ohhhh it's the boy's school not girl's school !!
Might be over sooner than we know!
:
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

Good luck with it all gracec - I keep telling myself no one dies so keep it all in perspective.
gracec

Post by gracec »

Thank you workerbee :) good luck to us all and our beautiful children who worked so hard for it. I certainly was never put under such pressure at this age. I will be heartbroken if she can't taste the fruit of her labour. But we will not come away with nothing, she now has excellent work ethics. It will not be the end. Same for all our hardworking children !
parthiban

Post by parthiban »

Good luck everyone! We were in the same position last year and I know how it feels. :)
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Altymumof2 wrote:The Loreto results also came out on that Monday too.
Oh no they didn't! They came out on the Saturday ........I assure you, I remember it only too well! :lol:
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

I wonder what's worse, the waiting or having the envelope in your hand!! Ready to steam it open because my daughter has insisted she open the envelope (Ha Ha). thought long and hard about it and the only way I can let her open it is if she's passed. Anything else would be cruel right?.
gracec

Post by gracec »

I will definitely open it myself first neatly with shaky hands. If it's good news seal it back up. :) they will have to learn life is not a bed of roses, but not at this age! It could be today !
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

I agree gracec bad news is part of life, but at age 10 if we can shield them even a little then this must be the right thing to do. Not holding my breath for today, although Urmston do post out on a Saturday so its not impossible.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now