Best of luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
onthebrink

Re: Best of luck!

Post by onthebrink »

sooo funny!!! Thank Heavens for humour, eh??
gracec

Post by gracec »

Hi workerbee, reading from last year's posts, they post first class. They are late, but I suppose it's better late than sending out wrong results! Best not to rush:)
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

Good luck everyone.... :D
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

I pitty those poor postmen and women, they are going to be harrassed up and down dale in the next 48 hours as anxious parents want their results...

OK - Wednesday it is..
gracec

Post by gracec »

My friend did try to get result over the phone for my daughter! How cheeky of him !
Roll on Wednesday
In the meantime let's all try to loosen up a bit...... :?
betty23

Post by betty23 »

Anyone know when St Ambrose likely to post??? X
CarpeDiem

Post by CarpeDiem »

Good luck to everyone awaiting results this year. :D

Remember that if they are not as expected things do have a way of working themselves out in the end. Just make sure that any back up schools are ones you actually would like on your CAF and you will not go far wrong.
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiler10

Post by smiler10 »

betty23 wrote:Anyone know when St Ambrose likely to post??? X
Not sure about this year but it seemed to take an age before the results were out from St Ambrose last year.
Also they wouldn't give any indication when to expect the results. I actually phoned and was told it would be in out 2 or 3 weeks time and then they arrived the next day, so they must have known they had already been posted!
In fact I was so fed up with their attitude that it almost put me off the school!
Anyway, he started at St Ambrose College last month and he seems happy enough there so it was all worth it.
Good Luck!
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

smiler10 wrote:
betty23 wrote:Anyone know when St Ambrose likely to post??? X
Not sure about this year but it seemed to take an age before the results were out from St Ambrose last year.
Also they wouldn't give any indication when to expect the results. I actually phoned and was told it would be in out 2 or 3 weeks time and then they arrived the next day, so they must have known they had already been posted!
In fact I was so fed up with their attitude that it almost put me off the school!
Anyway, he started at St Ambrose College last month and he seems happy enough there so it was all worth it.
Good Luck!
Smiler1- I think I have spoken to the same woman at St Ambrose yesterday! I asked when the results were out she said 'maybe one week, maybe two'. Do they not understand how stressful it is- why so secret squirrel?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now