Results due dates

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Vicster

Results due dates

Post by Vicster »

Does anybody know when the results for Alty boys are due? The girls school have stated that they will be posting results out by 1st class post on 17th Oct but I can't find anything on the Alty boys website. Will it be the same date?
miltonkeynes

Re: Results due dates

Post by miltonkeynes »

Usually about 3 or 4 weeks, it seems a long wait. I'm hoping some may arrive early :roll:
Vicster

Post by Vicster »

If it's 17th October then it will be 5 weeks from the date of the exam and it doesn't leave much time to make the decisions on the CAF form. It was 17th October last year (posted on 17th) but I think the exam was around a week later so I was hoping for the results to arrive a little sooner this year.
Ah well, we have waited this long so 2 more weeks at the most hopefully. :?
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

The ALty boys school results arrives almost same day to Alty girsl school if not before. Watch out for letters arriving on saturday18th Oct. All the best!
rocky_robin

Post by rocky_robin »

Vicster wrote:If it's 17th October then it will be 5 weeks from the date of the exam and it doesn't leave much time to make the decisions on the CAF form. It was 17th October last year (posted on 17th) but I think the exam was around a week later so I was hoping for the results to arrive a little sooner this year.
Ah well, we have waited this long so 2 more weeks at the most hopefully. :?
So if Alty go out on the 17th and Sale are posted out on the 20th, we should have the details in plenty of time to finalise the CAF, we've submitted a provisional on-line but this may change depending on what the results are....
NS1

Post by NS1 »

There is now a message on the AGSB website saying that the results will be posted on Friday 17th.
Vicster

Post by Vicster »

Thank you.
I had begun to assume it would be the 17th but it is nice to have confirmation.
miltonkeynes

Post by miltonkeynes »

I'd heard a rumour it was today- the postman has just been and the rumour was obviously wrong :( :( :(
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now