Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

miltonkeynes

Good Luck

Post by miltonkeynes »

I will be looking at the allocation at 00:01- Good luck y'all!
wilmslowmum

Re: Good Luck

Post by wilmslowmum »

Same to you miltonkeynes! Painstaking wait will soon be over!! 2nd March for Cheshire East. They haven't said what time it will be posted . My second and last time going through all this thankfully !
miltonkeynes

Post by miltonkeynes »

Phew- DS has been offered St Ambrose which was 1st choice. Just got to persuade DS now as although he was initially thrilled at passing, for the last week he has been saying he hopes he gets Ashton on Mersey with his friends- kids eh! :wink:

Hope everyone gets what they want.
wilmslowmum

Post by wilmslowmum »

Great news I am sure your DS will love it, I know plenty of the boys who will be in his year and what a great to bunch of boys they are. My DS went to the prep for a while most of the boys are going to the college , DS has opted for Alty but sometimes I wish he had wanted Ambrose for all the ready made friends he would have had.my friend in Stockport had confirmation of a place last night her DS won't know any boys initially. Unfortunately the wait goes on for us in Cheshire East
so annoying. Really pleased for you and your DS.
Altymumof2

Post by Altymumof2 »

Hey well done Milton Kenes, my son got Ambrose too- hope he is pleased with the result, it is tough when your pals are going elsewhere but I'm sure he will make lots of new friends.
miltonkeynes

Post by miltonkeynes »

Thank u- he is thrilled, he admitted that he didn't think he would actually get in so I think he was just protecting himself from disappointment. He knows a couple of boys who are going through tennis and swimming
- I think the pool was the main reason he chose Ambrose in the first place!
I hope everyone gets where they want. :D