11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
beenish

Re: agsb result?

Post by beenish »

got the result. ds passed.361 score
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

that's funny my son got that exact same score!!!!

well done Beenish's son.
beenish

Post by beenish »

thanks. dd got 370 three years back. but i guess he is safe enough to get a place keeping in view straight line distance of 2 miles from school. however the amount of hardwork i put in preparing him is far more in comparison to what i did with my dd. same goes with his trafford consortium scores. between 360 and 370.though he was quite confident that agsb test he attempted in a better way ib comparison to consortium. is it boys are somehow careless and not v much focused in studies ?
advain

Post by advain »

Hi all, My DS scored 350 and we live in out of area... Is there any chance of getting a place ?
Thanks
beenish

Post by beenish »

how many miles away u r ?
advain

Post by advain »

beenish wrote:how many miles away u r ?
Hi, We live in Stafford which is roughly 55 miles. We don't mind of relocating to Altrincham. I also note that the qualified score of 341 in 2015 for out of area student who got the place. In 2013 349!.
wangxiaosara

Post by wangxiaosara »

My DS passed AGSB with 371, we live in Stretford, OOC, is this score enough for him to gain a place?
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

My son scored 391 identical to my older son last year, very strange coincidence (OOC). This is my last child and 3 out of 3 in the grammar schools, so signing off from the forum. Many thanks for your support and advice over the years and good luck to you all.
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

371 should be more than enough.
350 is borderline I would say, especially if they don't put an extra class on. But you've a good chance. Have you checked whether if you relocate by a certain date you might be classed as in area? Admission would be able to tell you?

I hope you aren't thinking of coming from Stafford every day :lol: :lol: I find Stockport quite far enough!
spacechimp

Post by spacechimp »

I can't believe I've raced home from work and the results aren't even here. Aaaaaaargh! I hope they come tomorrow but I'm worried now as it's half term so not even open for me to ring on Monday.
Well done to all the previous posters on their DS's results :D