11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Joy smith

What's next????

Post by Joy smith »

sent admission form. Does anyone know what happens next? Pls advise. Thanks
ToadMum

Re: What's next????

Post by ToadMum »

Joy smith wrote:sent admission form. Does anyone know what happens next? Pls advise. Thanks
Response slip to offer of school place for 2018?
Registration form to sit 11+ for 2018 entry?

If the former, unless Trafford is bizarrely different from the rest of the country, at some point in the next few weeks you should get a 'welcome pack' from the school, with details of induction days etc, plus more forms to complete.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Joy smith

Post by Joy smith »

Thanks. school sent me the admission form. I filled and sent it back to the school. But know nothing about the uniform and induction dates.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Joy smith wrote:Thanks. school sent me the admission form. I filled and sent it back to the school. But know nothing about the uniform and induction dates.
I'm sure you will hear more from the school in due course - if you name it, perhaps other forum members with DC already at the school will be able to give you some idea of things you will need to know. In the meantime, the induction day(s) may well be on the school's website in its calendar and 'uniform' is often under the 'parents' tab.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Joy smith

Post by Joy smith »

Thanks Toadmum. Waiting for it. Could be after the halfterm holiday.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Half term is a long time away.....you might hear after the Easter holidays, which would be a bit sooner. You appear reticent to name the school, to get proper targeted help, as Toadmum suggested, so shall we will assume that you were just making conversation rather than wanting specific help?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now