Gl Assessment practice papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
scooby1

Gl Assessment practice papers

Post by scooby1 »

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can answer this question. I am currently tutoring my niece and now the entrance exam has been reverted back to Gl I would like to know if the Verbal, Non Verbal and Maths 11+ Practice Pack 3 have different questions than the Variety Packs published before them? I have already got the variety packs 1 - 8 (from when my children sat them, many years ago). I know the revised 2019 11+ Practice Papers Bundles for Maths, Non Verbal and Verbal reasoning for pack 1 and 2 are the same questions.

They were 8 papers of each subject originally published. However looking at what is now available they seems to 12 different papers for each subject. Could anyone confirm if another pack was published? Thus making 36 papers in total compared to the 32 papers I have in the 8 packs?

I hope all that makes sense.

Thank you.
Brainfreeze

Re: Gl Assessment practice papers

Post by Brainfreeze »

I have the same query. I have emailed GL assessment to see if they can confirm.

I have subject packs from when my eldest took the exam 8/9 years ago. 2 packs each per VR, NVR and maths. 4 papers in each pack so 8 papers per subject.

From what I can see, there are now 3 packs per subject but they only have 3 papers in each one. Meaning 9 papers per subject.

Just need to make sure I don't spend £100 just for 3 new papers...