Loreto/CEM Results 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
gp2

Re: Loreto/CEM Results 2019

Post by gp2 »

It's all depends on the distance now and no difference if she's 334 or 423. I'd say 5 mile's very promising but not guarenteed. The distance of past few years on AGGS website'd provide a guide but you do need to find out the distance's for cat 4 or all categories, which doesn't provide a useful guide. I guess you can call council/school to find out the distance for cat4.
Pollymum

Post by Pollymum »

Sadly no passes for us. We did get a local review form from Urmston but not sure whether to bother as he was quite far from the required mark.

Well done to all those who got the required scores.
maomao

Post by maomao »

Thanks, Pollymum. How does your DC feel about a review? It may be worth giving it a go; I have read of some positive outcomes on here. Well done to your DC for all the effort they have put in - this alone is worthy of a reward - it's a lot for a child to go through.
Pollymum

Post by Pollymum »

Lotus19 wrote:Thanks everyone who replied.

We live around 5 miles from AGGS and my daughter scored about 30 marks more than pass mark. Does she have a chance of being offered a place? I know it's down to how many other children within catchment qualified this time.
I’m sure the OOC distance was around 8 miles last year.
Pollymum

Post by Pollymum »

maomao wrote:Thanks, Pollymum. How does your DC feel about a review? It may be worth giving it a go; I have read of some positive outcomes on here. Well done to your DC for all the effort they have put in - this alone is worthy of a reward - it's a lot for a child to go through.
Thanks. I think I might try and get the raw scores and try to fathom what happened in the test. His mocks were decent. Will sleep on it and get the Heads view once school is back.
Mandy21

Post by Mandy21 »

We live around 5 miles from AGGS and my daughter scored about 30 marks more than pass mark. Does she have a chance of being offered a place? I know it's down to how many other children within catchment qualified this time.
I dont think you'll know unfortunately until March. The score doesn't matter, it comes down to distance. 5 miles would have been close enough i think for the last few years.
mmm1980

Post by mmm1980 »

Lotus19 wrote:Thanks everyone who replied.

She has big chances, she is in the catchment area and according to the last 6 years she would get a place.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now