AGSB results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
HotRod

Re: AGSB results

Post by HotRod »

Hi, we received our letter this morning too - DS passed thankfully, however we're OOC so the long wait starts now!
TRAFFORD2020

Post by TRAFFORD2020 »

HotRod wrote:Hi, we received our letter this morning too - DS passed thankfully, however we're OOC so the long wait starts now!
Congratulations and Good Luck!
ellynoonoo

Post by ellynoonoo »

We haven’t received any post at all today! Friend round the corner has received their letter though! I look mental coming out of house every 5 minutes to look for postie! Huge congratulations to those that have passed and well done to all the boys that sat the exam.
kasin

Post by kasin »

Asking on someone's behalf...what are the chances for a boy who scored 396 but out of catchment, any ideas?
ellynoonoo

Post by ellynoonoo »

It was 361 ooc lat year. Info is from the school. If you google lowest score ooc for agsb it comes up. I’m rubbish on internet so don’t know how to post the link sorry.
payel123

Post by payel123 »

Got the results today.DS passed.a friend told me that scoring was low this year compared to last year?any idea on that ?Ds has scored 340 ,his tutor was expecting more from him.we are catchment so hoping we will be offered a place. But so happy that all the hard work has paid off.congratulations to all who passed and well done to all the boys who took the test
saida81

Post by saida81 »

All the passes I know of so far have been in the 340s. Wonder if lockdown has bought the scores down this year
scooby1

Post by scooby1 »

kasin wrote:Asking on someone's behalf...what are the chances for a boy who scored 396 but out of catchment, any ideas?

I think that score is definitely a certain place as long as it was put as first choice on admission form. My nephew scored 359 OOC so it will a long wait - I don't think he will get a place in the first round. Hopefully he might get place later on but it is looking doubtful if the OOC score was 361 last year. But we are so proud of his achievement and are celebrating that with him. :D
Shay

Post by Shay »

Is anyone else still waiting for AGSB results? We are....
ellynoonoo

Post by ellynoonoo »

We got ours this morning. They had 13th post date on them but they were sent 2nd class
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now