1st MARCH 2022 ALLOCATIONS Discussion Thread…

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
warriorhel5000

Re: 1st MARCH 2022 ALLOCATIONS Discussion Thread…

Post by warriorhel5000 »

Hi we also found out on Friday that we were successful with our appeal for West Kirby. The wait and stress has been so awful. Congrats to MrsCh. I hope others have had good news. Best wishes to all ***
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

warriorhel5000 wrote:Hi we also found out on Friday that we were successful with our appeal for West Kirby. The wait and stress has been so awful. Congrats to MrsCh. I hope others have had good news. Best wishes to all ***
delighted to hear the appeal was successful - congratulations!

If you get the chance, could you leave some feedback re the process on this thread - it might help some others in future years?

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... =35&t=9205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MrsCh

Post by MrsCh »

warriorhel5000 wrote:Hi we also found out on Friday that we were successful with our appeal for West Kirby. The wait and stress has been so awful. Congrats to MrsCh. I hope others have had good news. Best wishes to all ***
Thank you. Wonderful news, warriorhel5000! Lovely for our girls to finally have confirmation that they are joining WKGS. I still can't quite believe it. Very stressful to go through but the actual day was much better than we'd thought it would be.

Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone who also went through appeals and good luck if still waiting to hear X
MrsCh

Post by MrsCh »

I've completed the Appeals thread as above too, hopefully it will help others going through the same process X
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

MrsCh wrote:I've completed the Appeals thread as above too, hopefully it will help others going through the same process X

Thanks MrsCh - it can be very helpful for others starting out on this - congrats on the successful appeal! excellent news :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now