Wirral 11+ finishing exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Bebington

Post by Bebington »

Thank you so much for your kind words, It really has helped having you to talk to NBS you will never know how comforting your words have been.

My main priority now is how she feels about it. My feelings are and always have been that if she didn't get through with a tutors help then it really isn't the place for her, she would be out of her league as it were. I was expecting her to pass by a wide margin but this was not the case. So it has made me revaluate the situation.

Just incase you are wondering her score was 230.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Bebbington

I am as sorry as others are.

If your school and you both believe your child should be in a grammar then you MUST appeal.

You say your child was tutored, did your tutor keep to the 21 types of Verbal Reasoning? Right or Wrong there are many tutors who teach the incorrect content.

The Wirral even had a tutor posting on this site who clearly taught 15 types instead of 21, it does happen.

Channel your energies into something positive, look at the appeals section.

Patricia
michelle

still waiting

Post by michelle »

I am still in work knowing that the letter is at home but cannot open it till I get home at 7pm tonight. (My husband wants us all to share the ceremony of opening the letter). The not knowing is driving me bonkers. cant concentrate on my work. have chosen west kirby as first choice. would have gone for wirral grammar but too far away for us. weatherhead is 2nd choice if she does not pass. well done to those who passed and good luck to those that didnt. I am sure your children will do well in whichever their school is.