TRANSPORT TO CALDY BOYS FROM WOODCHURCH **HELP**

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
kasieworth

TRANSPORT TO CALDY BOYS FROM WOODCHURCH **HELP**

Post by kasieworth »

:D Firstly thanks for the read.

My son is hoping to go to caldy but Im struggling to find a way he can get there. We live by the asda in Woodchurch. I keep thinking maybe woodchurch high. He goes to a primary in Greasby so all his friends are that way. But he is a very bright boy and dont want to let him down. I have looked on the caldy site. No help. Please can anyone who has a son, that attends caldy, living on the woodchurch get in touch. It would be great to get help.

:? oh and again thankyou.
Im a single mum and any tips and advice generally would be great. Dreading all this

oh and tutor has moved away struggling to find a reasonable new one. Any suggestions
guest43

Re: TRANSPORT TO CALDY BOYS FROM WOODCHURCH **HELP**

Post by guest43 »

Hi there. I can see that there is a school bus from Upton Village but I also can see that there is a normal bus that goes from Woodchurch Asda to Newton and West Kirby. It is the 83 and you can find the timetable here

http://merseytravel.org/service_timetab ... dir=tt_001

Though that might seem a bit daunting, believe me by the end of Year 7 they will be travelling all over Wirral on the bus and train without parents!
kasieworth

Post by kasieworth »

Oh thats a help. although a lovely walk every day up that hill will be fun ha ha. The bus in upton ... do you know what time it goes through ? thanks for reply.
guest43

Post by guest43 »

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now