Calday lockers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tudorblue

Calday lockers

Post by Tudorblue »

Hi my ds is starting calday in September and I would like to no if I should get a locker for him or am I wasting my money only because my dd goes to Wallasey and she doesn't have books or anything to carry only PE kit a couple of times a week would he use a locker?
debs2028

Re: Calday lockers

Post by debs2028 »

My ds is also starting. I am going to get one because they have it till 6 th form then. Whether he will use it I am not sure but at least it will be available for putting in extra books , kit etc
Which form has your son been allocated?

Debs
Tudorblue

Post by Tudorblue »

My ds is in form 7BW what about your ds, I did get the locker in the end, did you get an email about edmodo, do we just read it and wait till they get info off teacher in September or do we have to print anything off and sign.
debs2028

Post by debs2028 »

Ds is in 7GY
Edmodo , think we will attempt to set up password etc before he starts but not looked at it properly yet. Think we just agree to conditions online though
Ds is so excited , thought he might be wobbling as he is the only one from his school going.( leaving friends etc) He is in the same form as someone he does drama with and also by coincidence ended up with someone in his form that he has performed with in the past aswell :D
Tudorblue

Post by Tudorblue »

My ds is excited too its just me being a bit worried about buses and if he misses it, he is also the only one going from his school and won't no any one but I am sure he will make friends easy.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now