Confirmation letter

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

frantic

Confirmation letter

Post by frantic »

Hi all, has anyone had a postcard to say the authority have received your preference form? I thought they were sending them out as proof
Thanks Frantic
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Hi Frantic
No, not heard anything as yet and knowing Wirral council we will probably get proof the same week we get the offers! They are terribly slow,we usually get the invoice for my daughters bus pass in Feb when she's been using the bus since Sept!So I wouldn't worry

Hope all is going well!
:lol:

Pensby
NotionPotion

Post by NotionPotion »

Not heard anything yet Frantic. I wasn't sure that we all got an individual acknowledgement.
If the forms were given in by the school collectively I thought that the acknowledgement would just go to the school.
frantic

Confirmation letter

Post by frantic »

Thanks Pensby, Notionpotion,
I'm sure I read something on another post saying the only difference with allocations this year is that parents get a confirmation letter to say their preference form had been received. Apparently some parents claimed their preference form had been lost last year on appeal.

Hope the practice is going well, son did practice paper last night at his tutors and only got 75% oh dear!

Frantic
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

Hi Notion Potion,

You did indeed read that, (your not going mad.. :wink: ) I posted it after speaking to admissions.

They informed me that they would be sending out postcards this year to confirm receipt of your preference form.

We shall wait and see if it materializes..

AM
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody did receive confirmation, I was told that we were supposed to receive a postcard but I've had nothing, has anybody else?

Scatshouse.
wirralnumbers

CONFIRMATION LETTER

Post by wirralnumbers »

No nothing-but they did contact me because I made a mistake on the form so I know we're "in"!
NotionPotion

Post by NotionPotion »

Nothing here either.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now