11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
yoyo123

Re: Speak to headteacher now

Post by yoyo123 »

If it is like Kent, then the headteacher gets all the results
Hopefulmama00

Post by Hopefulmama00 »

Hi all it definitely says that head teachers get results 1st October and I too keep staring at ours for any glimpse but with no luck!! Also our HT specifically asked all parents of children taking the exam to speak to her before hand to discuss whether they would want to persue an appeal so in our case it would be a big mistake not to. Good luck everyone!
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

Three weeks is a long time to make us wait when those results are available now. I have a parents evening on Monday I wonder if my DD’s class teacher will give me an inkling. :lol:
KLJ77

Post by KLJ77 »

A teacher friend of mine is at a meeting today and our HT is at the same event, I said try and find out what he knows :lol: :lol: :lol: not long now, hopefully only 8 more sleeps
Emma1982

Post by Emma1982 »

Hi sak1983 our head teacher has told me she has my sons results but arnt aloud to tell us anything but yesterday my son did a non verbal test on his own with head head teacher I’m thinking he has failed baby few marks and this is for the head teacher to appeal . We get results Friday as I rang LA and they said it will be Friday
KLJ77

Post by KLJ77 »

Can't believe they know and we don't, I hate waiting LOL

I would have thought the HT would have appealed earlier if the results are coming out Friday surely by now they will have sifted through the "near miss" ones, hopefully you don't have anything to worry about, good luck x
SAK1983

Post by SAK1983 »

Well two more sleeps then.
p.s I am glad to see some activity on this forum. :D
KLJ77

Post by KLJ77 »

Me too I cant believe how quiet this one is compared to some of the others!! The other forums look very complicated though with results and then ranking, catchment, second tests etc sounds like the Wirral keep it fairly simple thank goodness :D :D :D
Emma1982

Post by Emma1982 »

Anyone had results through yet?? I’ve not heard anything yet. Keep refreshing my emails :roll: would of thought we would of heard by now
Hopefulmama00

Post by Hopefulmama00 »

No results yet!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now