Good Luck..

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
STRESSED DAD

GOOD LUCK WIRRAL

Post by STRESSED DAD »

HI SALLY ANNE
I,M NOT "SHOUTING" I,M VISUALLY IMPAIRD AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN READ TEXT ON A COMPUTER MONITOR. :shock:
tryingtostaycalm

Post by tryingtostaycalm »

I was only going to streak (complete with tie and boater) if I could have the results early. However, if it will cheer everyone up, then why not , as long as I can stop at Thorntons, not Sayers. I have already eaten all my birthday and Mother's Day chocolate (well it was that or open yet another bottle!)

On a more serious note, R left for school this morning looking exhausted with his little shoulders all hunched up. He usually runs out in the morning as we only live just around the corner from school. We have tried to shield him from all the build up and he is not one of life's worriers but this morning I felt sorry that my baby should be so wound up at ten years of age over an exam. :(
HopefulDen

To Stressed Dad

Post by HopefulDen »

To Stressed Dad
Very Good Luck with the allocation!. Sounds like you have had more than your share of stress to cope with recently and I'm sure everything will fall right for you tomorrow. Hope you become De-stressed Dad!

Good Luck to Everyone on the Wirral too!
Denise J
Appeal Mum

Re: GOOD LUCK WIRRAL

Post by Appeal Mum »

STRESSED DAD wrote:HI SALLY ANNE
I,M NOT "SHOUTING" I,M VISUALLY IMPAIRD AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN READ TEXT ON A COMPUTER MONITOR. :shock:
I'm Sorry Stressed Dad, but haven't quite figured out if you are winding us up or not.
However since you can read Sally-Anne’s post well enough to respond I will ask you not to post in Caps too. :D

Thanking you in advance..

AM
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

Stressed Dad,

At the top of the page, above your address bar, in the top left corner you will see:

File Edit View Favorites Tools Help.

Click on View,

Then Text size, you will find a choice of text sizes, the largest 2 are somewhat bigger than Caps lock. May also help you see other websites better too as you can set it as a permanent setting.

AM
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

STREESSED DAD

Try using a larger font size or colour, mind you the box you type into is still hard to read?

stevew61
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Gosh AM - that's taken me to a place I didn't know existed on my PC! That may come in handy as the years go by ... :lol:

I think the text in the reply box remains the same size unfortunately.

One possibility, Stressed Dad, would be to draft your posts in an application like MS Word and then paste it into this box? Don't use any fancy formatting though, as it won't copy over.

Sally-Anne
Newbie But Stressed

Post by Newbie But Stressed »

Good luck everyone tomorrow...

Not a nice time as I remember well last year..
WirralS

Post by WirralS »

Good luck from me too, I'm in work tomorrow, so wont get the letter till 4 oclock.

Just out of interest does the allocation letter give your childs scores on it ?? DS says it does, but my mother says whan I got mine for Wirral Girls (a long long time ago) it didnt mention scores.
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Hi WirralS,

First page of letter gives school allocated, second page gives scores for both tests and total score.

Good Luck!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now