Highest score?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Pensby

Highest score?

Post by Pensby »

Does anyone know what is the highest score you can get?
DS scored 282 and I think it might be,know he be chuffed to bits if he got 100%
Pensby :lol:
hari

Post by hari »

yup that's 100%.....phenomenal well done him!!!!
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

282 is the highest mark..

However without putting a dampener on your parade, that doesn't necessarily correlate to all answers being correct.
Children whose birthdays are later can still get 282 and afford a few wrong answers.

That said your son has done extremely well with his results..

Well done!

AM
wirralnumbers

Post by wirralnumbers »

282 here as well..and no tutor..which must be worth 10 bonus points!
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Wow!! Well done Master Pensby and Miss wirralnumbers for getting full marks, quite an achievement!

Quite happy here with 267 (September born, no tutor), and would have been happy with 236 if it would have still got him a place :D

Best Wishes for the future,
Scatshouse.
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Scatshouse
DS Nov b'day and had no tutor,though we too would have been happy with 236 as well a place at Grammar is what matters , 267 is still a really good score well done to master Scatshouse and good luck in Wirral Grammar!

Pensby
hari

Post by hari »

I have been 'watching' this site for many months now and Ididnt realise how many weren't tutored!! its deffo an extra feather in your caps!
I didn't have a tutor...just couldn't afford it and thought she really is bright enough anyway.
my dd got 253 which astounds me as she missed 15 questions out on the 1st paper...I thought she was doomed for an 11+ pass.She did well on the Upton papers though so Iwas more optimistic about that.
the school my dd attends has about a 90% entrance for 11+ and as far as i am aware we were the only ones who didn't have a tutor ( i nearly buckled when I found this out...) all in all we just bought the bond books and did 10 practice papers and that was it.
I think all your kids scores are MAJESTIC and it not only indicates intelligence but ( probably more importantly ...nerves of steel!!)
I have been horrified at the lack of enthusiasm and support some schools have given even actually 'discouraged' either entering or preparing.
how many kids have slipped under the net???
Don't hide your kids achievements and scores under a bushel...shout it from the roof tops ...not hidden away.
mumster

Post by mumster »

Daughter scored 271 (by my calculations is around 96%). We were astounded and needless to say absolutely ecstatic. She didn't have a tutor either, we practiced with the papers from this site and some NFER papers which we bought at Wirral.
hoylake blue

Post by hoylake blue »

why is the maximum 282. Everyone is saying its 280 but our child scored 282 so we knew something was wrong about it. BTW not tutored either, do tutors actually add anything above a bit of practice?
kittycd

Post by kittycd »

My daughter also got 282! We all delighted but school barely interested. Just want her to get on with her sats so she gets her level 5's and makes the school look good. V sad that the school can't find a quiet moment to congratulate her on such a wonderful achievement. Her friends all stormed it too - with scores in high 270's.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now