GL test results.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

SofiaCerano

GL test results.

Post by SofiaCerano »

How’s everyone holding up waiting for results? I thought tomorrow was the day but the council website has changed to ‘within 6 weeks’. Really hope we get them tomorrow *crosses fingers*
Bati

Re: GL test results.

Post by Bati »

Hi
I was also under the impression it was tomorrow.

I wonder if its changed to within 6 weeks due to those who couldn't sit until the the 2nd date of16th november due to covid.
I imagine those children's will not be marked yet x
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

Just received an email it’s next week :? think we all just want to know now don’t we?
Bati

Post by Bati »

Can believe they have delayed it by a week and to not inform people until the day of the actual results, is ridiculous.
Kids are expecting their results today. Its not fare to put young children through a delay especially when lots of them are already stressed with lockdowns etc.
Obviously some kids only sat the exam recently but i don't think any of those parents expected the results yet.
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

I agree. I only found out there may be a delay yesterday through a school mum. The waiting is agonising.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Obviously some kids only sat the exam recently but i don't think any of those parents expected the results yet.
They need to have all the scores processed together in order to standardise the results. This will be why they are late. However, I agree that they should be explaining the situation and keeping you informed.
Bati

Post by Bati »

They must have known before today which is supposed to be results day that they coudn't get the results out but to leave it until results day to say its delayed is where i have a problem with it - thats just mean to the kids who are expected them today x
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

We’ve just had our results, my boy missed out by 6 marks. So proud of him for giving it a go. Good luck to everyone else.
Bati

Post by Bati »

Oh no what a shame. I really hoped he would pass.
He still scored really well and he should be very proud of himself.
Are you going to appeal.

My dd has passed. I wasn't expecting results today after last fridays email. I really expected it to be the 4th December xx
Bati

Post by Bati »

Oh no what a shame. I really hoped he would pass.
He still scored really well and he should be very proud of himself.
Are you going to appeal.

My dd has passed. I wasn't expecting results today after last fridays email. I really expected it to be the 4th December xx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now