Upton results are out - what score for a place?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Nervouswait

Upton results are out - what score for a place?

Post by Nervouswait »

We finally got our Upton letter yesterday (seemed to be a day later than everyone else). So pleased for our DD she passed with a score of 247.

Really hope everyone else on here got the pass they were hoping for.

Does anyone know if that score is likely to be enough to be offered a place? We are Catholic so hopefully it will be enough, fingers crossed until March xx
Leej5

Re: Upton results are out - what score for a place?

Post by Leej5 »

Nervouswait wrote:We finally got our Upton letter yesterday (seemed to be a day later than everyone else). So pleased for our DD she passed with a score of 247.

Really hope everyone else on here got the pass they were hoping for.

Does anyone know if that score is likely to be enough to be offered a place? We are Catholic so hopefully it will be enough, fingers crossed until March xx
I would say a score of 247 will comfortably get offered a place, assuming your daughter is a baptized. Our daughter scored 262 and going by the other scores of those who passed in her primary school i would say 247 has no issues whatsoever. I have not been through this before but i would be confident of any mark above 236 for a baptized Catholic should be hopeful of being offered a place.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now