new 11+ papers??

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Josa

Post by Josa »

Thanks committed for posting the ISBN. I've just ordered the variety packs.
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

Does anyone know where I could get a set of the old practice papers? I think it may be too late, as I've searched online but they seem to have sold out everywhere.

Thanks,
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

Please ignore my previous message - I've found them!! :D
dd01

Post by dd01 »

Ive just found some NFER papers on the letts website.There saying there new.Is that true that they are new ones?
trumpet

Post by trumpet »

Does anyone have a clue as to whether this years test will look like the format of the old or new papers. They are both multiple choice but the look of them is quite different. I have warned my son that the tast paper could look like any of the papers he has done before and that it is the content of the question that he should focus on. However my older son said that last years looked very similar to the Nfer ones he had done at home. Any ideas anyone?
dd01

Post by dd01 »

trumpet wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to whether this years test will look like the format of the old or new papers. They are both multiple choice but the look of them is quite different. I have warned my son that the tast paper could look like any of the papers he has done before and that it is the content of the question that he should focus on. However my older son said that last years looked very similar to the Nfer ones he had done at home. Any ideas anyone?
What test are you talking about?
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

trumpet wrote:I cant find them on any websites. Where did you get yours?
I got mine from Amazon, this site doesnt seem to have the new papers.

Maths http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1844 ... ss_product
NVR http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1844 ... ss_product
VR http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1844 ... ss_product

On amazon the new ones have "all new practice papers" but the actual folder doesnt have that but yep there are new papers. Have just done 1 paper so far.

Thanks Stevew61 for your heads up that these are new papers. :D
Impossible is Nothing.
dd01

Post by dd01 »

Do you get them in English aswell?
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

We are hoping that the new papers will be in stock in our bookshop by May.

In answer to your question, dd01, yes there are also English papers. Note the following warning about the "Variety Packs" that is made on our bookshop pages:
NferNelson have created around 16 papers for public sale, 4 in each discipline: Mathematics, English, Verbal Reasoning (VR) & Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR). Multiple Choice and Standard format papers contain the same questions (but the way they are answered is obviously different, one has choices A,B,C,D,E and the other has a space for inserting the answer). Variety Packs take one paper from each discipline e.g. 1 English, 1 Maths, 1 VR and 1 NVR selected from the same 16. Standard Variety Packs contain just 3 papers: I Maths, 1 VR and 1 NVR. So please be careful to avoid duplication when making your purchases.

Please note: Thus, for instance, to get all NFER multiple-choice 16 papers you can either purchase the 4 multiple choice packs by subject or Variety Pack 1-4 multiple choice.
Ang's mom

Post by Ang's mom »

Hi all,

Just to confirm something.

Are there new Nfer papers for VR, NVR and Maths currently available?

Is it just a modified version or are they new question sets.

I have made mistakes in some purchases before, hence wanting to double check before buying the new ones.

Thanks in advance.