Extra practice for verbal reasoning maths questions

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pixiequeen

Extra practice for verbal reasoning maths questions

Post by pixiequeen »

Does anyone know where I can find more maths for DD to practice? She's fine with the level of maths on the easier papers (the Tutors level 3, Nfer etc.) but is going to pieces when confronted with anything harder (Walsh, Tutors level 4). It's not that she can't do it at all - but it's slowing her up and making her panic. I have been searching the net but can't find anything at the right level - e.g. 3 digit numbers divided by one or two digit numbers - other than some worksheets which don't require her to work out what she needs to do, as it's already laid out for her.

Need Letters for numbers, number sequences and number sentences in particular. Oddly enough she doesn't really have a problem with the number relation brackets ones.

We have been back through the papers we've got but as have already used them their value is limited. Don't really want to buy more papers now, with only 3 weeks to go, just for maths. Have already tried rival 11 plus website, but maths not hard enough.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Pixiequeen
shymum

Re: Extra practice for verbal reasoning maths questions

Post by shymum »

Hi

I have used the free sample papers of the independent school entrance exam for my DS grammar school entrance exam last year.

If you don’t want to spend money now you can download it for free from the ****** sites under independent school. I could also be able to send you copies of some of the sample paper for maths.

Good Luck!

Shymum
stevew61

Re: Extra practice for verbal reasoning maths questions

Post by stevew61 »

Please no adverts, send info. by PM. :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now