Practice papers sorted by question type

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mystery

Practice papers sorted by question type

Post by mystery »

Are there any practice books which are sorted by the different question types so that you can practice particular types of question which you find harder than other types?

Also, has anyone been through all the 8 GL assessment practice papers and identified each question by question type? I was going to do that, but if it's done already somewhere on this website that would be great.

Thanks
yoyo123

Re: Practice papers sorted by question type

Post by yoyo123 »

not practice papers as such but the tutors cd/download no1 is arranged by question type
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

mystery wrote:Are there any practice books which are sorted by the different question types so that you can practice particular types of question which you find harder than other types?

Also, has anyone been through all the 8 GL assessment practice papers and identified each question by question type? I was going to do that, but if it's done already somewhere on this website that would be great.

Thanks
There is this, mystery, although I'm not quite sure if it what you were looking for?

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... f=3&t=3740" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: on re-reading your question, I don't think it was what you were after!

The SD Bright Sparks papers have a table at the front telling you which type each question is so that you can track if your child has a problem with a particular type. I think that's what you were after for GL?
scary mum
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

The Susan Daughtrey books do this, but they cover far more than the Kent Test types and those are not all in one book.
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

IPS S starter papers is IIRC by question type, also most method and technique books contain a test of question type after the worked examples.
Orson

Post by Orson »

What about the sticky at the top of the VR forum page?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now