The Tutors Method & Technique Course

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Jess

Post by Jess »

Mike, I may be being dense but I can't seem to open the download...I just get a blank screen. Any idea why?
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Have you got Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer?
Jess

Post by Jess »

Hi Catherine, yes I have but just get a message saying 'the file is damaged and could not be repaired!?!
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

I can view it so it won't be The Tutors document that is damaged. May be you could try to reinstall Adobe Acrobat?

Post by Guest »

I too just get a blank screen. Could it be our internet browser stopping us seeing it? I have Adobe Acrobat and usually have not problems viewing pdfs.
br

browser cache problem

Post by br »

Some times your browser is the reason. Clearing the cache files might help.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6 ... cache.mspx

Post by Guest »

hi all mine is working OK. ihave got sky broadband. i hope you waited for long enough period for downloador maybe its your firwall or cookies setting which needs to be reset. i know how to get there but don't know what changes you need to do... :cry: .
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Jess and Guest

Hopefully you have successfully accessed The Tutors free course from the above link.

Elevenplusexams.co.uk deal with all the technical details. I know that the course can be downloaded as a PDF file that will require Adobe Acrobat, most systems already have this installed, but some people using older systems may need to download it.

Once the file is downloaded you can either work from the screen and access the free exercise questions directly or you can print it out, but there are 71 pages so you may choose to print out one question type at a time.

If you do have any more technical difficulties contact elevenplusexams.co.uk directly and some very nice people will be able to offer you some advice.

Regards

Mike
br

another easy way

Post by br »

Also you can try right click on the link and choose, "save link as" to download the file to your computer. Usually this works.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I've had no trouble viewing or downloading it to a flash drive. It did take a long time to appear though