CODES

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sally-Anne

Re: CODES

Post by Sally-Anne »

equilibro wrote:Is it that they are precluded, or is it that they have not so far been included but could be going forward?
Although CEM claim that their test content could include anything at any time, codes are very easily tutored for, and I think that would preclude them from ever being used in the test.
equilibro

Post by equilibro »

Sally-Anne wrote:
equilibro wrote:Is it that they are precluded, or is it that they have not so far been included but could be going forward?
Although CEM claim that their test content could include anything at any time, codes are very easily tutored for, and I think that would preclude them from ever being used in the test.
Thanks S-A.
mystery

Post by mystery »

rionatheprincess wrote:MY daughter is struggling with codes. I want to know how many types of codes are there to learn. Is there any specific website or book from where she can learn. And also I need to know which book I need to follow. Thanks in advance.
Is it a gl test you are preparing for? If so, go through the book by gl assessment on how to do verbal reasoning and do all the code questions in the 8 gl familiarisation papers for verbal reasoning.

You need to know who produces the test for the schools you are going for and if it includes verbal reasoning .... Sorry to sound repetitive.
mystery

Post by mystery »

equilibro wrote:
Sally-Anne wrote:
Thanks S-A.
I wonder if gl assessment might sue them too unless they produce some very different question types involving codes. I don't know why they are considered to be verbal reasoning by gl. I think it's a nonsense.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now