Bucks CEM 11+ 2017 VERBAL REASONING

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tee156

Bucks CEM 11+ 2017 VERBAL REASONING

Post by Tee156 »

Hi everyone!

I am a newbie to this and will be trying to get my DS prepared for 11+ in 2017. I am still trying to figure out a few things with regards to the vocab. I have been researching on the cloze passages where there are missing letters and wanted to find out from anyone who has had their children take the Bucks 11+ how do they manage to test this part as I thought the exam was multiple choice? As well what time of vocab list who be advisable to teach my ds??? Any sort of help will be greatly appreciated.
Guest55

Re: Bucks CEM 11+ 2017 VERBAL REASONING

Post by Guest55 »

Welcome!

Scroll down to the Bucks section and look for Patricia's word list and lots of information.

It's worth looking at the Bucks cc website too:

http://beta.buckscc.gov.uk/moving-up-to ... g-process/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tee156

Post by Tee156 »

Guest55 wrote:Welcome!

Scroll down to the Bucks section and look for Patricia's word list and lots of information.

It's worth looking at the Bucks cc website too:

http://beta.buckscc.gov.uk/moving-up-to ... g-process/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thank you will have a look
Aethel

Post by Aethel »

The "multiple choice" can be A-Z boxes and the child has to select which is the missing letter (s). Likewise in the marhs questikns if an answer is "36" then they would have two sets of boxes next to each other and mark "3" in the first box lineup and "6" in the second box lineup. I think this is clarified in the familiarisation booklet...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now