Don't Worry

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Figgy16

Don't Worry

Post by Figgy16 »

Dear Parents

Taking the 11+ just determines which school the local authority suits your child best. Believe me, life doesn't come to an end if it is decided by a module of tests on one day of your children's life that Grammar School isn't the most appropriate. My daughter didn't pass and I thought she would have to do with second best. How wrong I was, she is predicted A and A* in her GCSEs and is in the A Level groups for Maths and English, which she will be beginning next year in Sixth Form. My son takes the 11+ tomorrow and I want him to do well but I am happy for the test to determine which school he is most likely to thrive in.

Parent

Re: Don't Worry

Post by Guest »

Figgy16 wrote:Dear Parents

Taking the 11+ just determines which school the local authority decides suits your child best. Believe me, life doesn't come to an end if it is decided by a module of tests on one day of your child's life that Grammar School isn't the most appropriate. My daughter didn't pass and I thought she would have to do with second best. How wrong I was, she is predicted A and A* in her GCSEs and is in the A Level groups for Maths and English, which she will be beginning next year in Sixth Form. My son takes the 11+ tomorrow and I want him to do well but I am happy for the test to determine which school he is most likely to thrive in.

Parent
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now