Wilson and Sutton grammar Stage 2 results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Golgo13

Re: Wilson and Sutton grammar Stage 2 results

Post by Golgo13 »

minimoo wrote:Hi Golgo, Sorry I don't know how to reply directly! The required standard was 276.
Thanks minimoo. It's a harsh system...
mum_LL

Post by mum_LL »

Congratulations for all boys who passed. and give a big hug who didn't. You've done your best!

DS passed SGS, still waiting for Wilson's ... :? :roll:
iamittrivedi

Post by iamittrivedi »

My son has qualified for Wallington, Sutton and Wilson. Since they do not provide a standardized score, how will a parent know at what rank out of 620 is their son? Can someone please help here?
kwy

Post by kwy »

My DS cleared both Sutton and Wilson.

Regards,

KWY
Golgo13

Post by Golgo13 »

iamittrivedi wrote:My son has qualified for Wallington, Sutton and Wilson. Since they do not provide a standardized score, how will a parent know at what rank out of 620 is their son? Can someone please help here?
--> You will never know.
Just list the schools in the order of your preference.
iamittrivedi

Post by iamittrivedi »

Thanks Golgo13. It's like wait till 1st March then :roll:
Lucy111

Post by Lucy111 »

We have passed all three schools now! :D :D :lol: good luck to anybody who is still waiting
GS Exams

Post by GS Exams »

With no indication of the marks and 620 boys clearing with only 186 places in Wilsons wondering what are the chances to get into Wilsons!!! Some parent was saying that the from address of the results are different like ENTEX01, ENTEX02, ENTEX03 on the results email. He was suggesting that the top scorers are probably on one group of 'From' address!!!! I wasn't too convinced about that, but after hearing this just cannot 'Not rise' it in this forum. Does anybody have any idea about this? Any parents from last year who had received ENTEX02 or ENTEX03 from address in their results email but still got into Wilsons? Would really appreciate if you could put me at ease by sharing your thoughts.

- Paranoid Parent :)
mumofmini

Post by mumofmini »

I am now really glad that we are not anywhere near Sutton.. I can not imagine all the stress for kids and parents who are within the reach of Sutton schools but have no clue where they stand in all of this and how likely their chances are of getting into their preferred grammar school there. Good luck to all of them.
vnaras

Post by vnaras »

Hi, My DS got 262 in QE, got Wilson's confirmation mail yesterday, and also qualified for Tiffin Stage-2. Can anyone compare the schools QE, Wilson's and Tiffin?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now