Life @ Tiffin School (Boys)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
vnaras

Life @ Tiffin School (Boys)

Post by vnaras »

Hi, My DS is aiming to go to Tiffin, seriously prepping for Stage-2 tests, though he got a top score in QE and selection (tbc) from Wilson's. Please could any one share what you know about Tiffin Boys? We would love to hear experiences from parents who already started sending their boys to Tiffin. Thanks.
AJsurrey

Re: Life @ Tiffin School (Boys)

Post by AJsurrey »

Yes I would also like to hear about Tiffin Boys as cannot find any threads re the same.
Also out of interest why haven't you received the Wilson's results yet?
ExTiffinDad

Post by ExTiffinDad »

I went to Tiffin Boys and have a DS at Wilson Y10. Both schools are amazing. Wilson has better facilities as all the playing fields are on site since the closure of Croydon Airport.

Tiffinians regularly trek to Hampton Court for rugby/cricket.

For singing, Tiffin is unmatched...in the country (not that I'm biased)
mandymoo

Post by mandymoo »

vnaras wrote:Hi, My DS is aiming to go to Tiffin, seriously prepping for Stage-2 tests, though he got a top score in QE and selection (tbc) from Wilson's. Please could any one share what you know about Tiffin Boys? We would love to hear experiences from parents who already started sending their boys to Tiffin. Thanks.

Hi vnaras,

Is Tiffin your preferred choice?

Jut curious as to why over QE and Wilson's, as we're just beginning to look into options for secondary around us.

Also, all three are fairly far apart, are you worried about travelling distances?