Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Golden75

Re: Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Post by Golden75 »

Jasmine14 wrote:
Golden75 wrote:Has anyone received a WL offers from Nonsuch? I emailed Nonsuch admission about my DDs WL position, we are no.13 on the IC WL.
My DD is very happy with the Wally girls offer, so we're not stressed about Nonsuch WL movement, but since we have an older DD who goes to Nonsuch having both DDs go to the same school would mean less money spent on uniforms :lol:
I doubt the IC WL will move 13 spaces between now and September though.

Hi Golden75,
My friends DD scored 265 and they have not heard back from Nonsuch regarding the waiting list position yet. Am I right in assuming that there are four waiting lists? if there is are you 13 on the IC waiting list or ring fenced waiting list?

Does anyone know the waiting list movement for the past few years for Nonsuch IC?

Thank you
I emailed Nonsuch admissions yesterday and got a response this morning, your friend should hear back soon.

Yes, there are 4 waitlists:

1. 85 places on the basis of the score in the Entrance Tests in order of highest score, irrespective of home address.
2. Up to 35 Pupil premium places
3. 110 places linked to the inner catchment area (5.25km from Nonsuch)
4. 15 ring-fenced places for London Borough of Sutton residents

We are not applicable for the ring-fenced places, my DD is number 13 on WL no.3, places linked to the inner catchment area.

Hope that helps!

-
Jasmine14

Post by Jasmine14 »

Golden75 wrote:
Jasmine14 wrote:
Golden75 wrote:Has anyone received a WL offers from Nonsuch? I emailed Nonsuch admission about my DDs WL position, we are no.13 on the IC WL.
My DD is very happy with the Wally girls offer, so we're not stressed about Nonsuch WL movement, but since we have an older DD who goes to Nonsuch having both DDs go to the same school would mean less money spent on uniforms :lol:
I doubt the IC WL will move 13 spaces between now and September though.

Hi Golden75,
My friends DD scored 265 and they have not heard back from Nonsuch regarding the waiting list position yet. Am I right in assuming that there are four waiting lists? if there is are you 13 on the IC waiting list or ring fenced waiting list?

Does anyone know the waiting list movement for the past few years for Nonsuch IC?

Thank you
I emailed Nonsuch admissions yesterday and got a response this morning, your friend should hear back soon.

Yes, there are 4 waitlists:

1. 85 places on the basis of the score in the Entrance Tests in order of highest score, irrespective of home address.
2. Up to 35 Pupil premium places
3. 110 places linked to the inner catchment area (5.25km from Nonsuch)
4. 15 ring-fenced places for London Borough of Sutton residents

We are not applicable for the ring-fenced places, my DD is number 13 on WL no.3, places linked to the inner catchment area.

Hope that helps!

-
Thank you. This is very useful.
looking4feed

Post by looking4feed »

Hello just received email from council and offered place for Nonsuch.
far

Post by far »

Congradulation looking4feed.what was your DD position on waiting list?
looking4feed

Post by looking4feed »

I sent an email asking waiting list on 19th but no response and today i got email about school offer.
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Congratulations looking4feed! Are you in the Borough of Sutton, just wondering if you may have got one of the ring-fenced places?
far

Post by far »

thanks for reply looking4feed. I am trying to find out my daughter chance to get the place.
looking4feed

Post by looking4feed »

we are under option 3. 110 places linked to the inner catchment area (5.25km from Nonsuch)
far

Post by far »

thats good, then we might get the place too.
looking4feed

Post by looking4feed »

far wrote:thanks for reply looking4feed. I am trying to find out my daughter chance to get the place.

far, i thought your daughter also got place, isn't ?