Travelling to Wallington girl school from Kingston

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Three little pigs

Travelling to Wallington girl school from Kingston

Post by Three little pigs »

Does any girls travelling from Kingston to Wallington girls School? My daughter will start her year 7 this September. Does anyone know any coach from Kingston directly? Thanks a lot!
Golden75

Re: Travelling to Wallington girl school from Kingston

Post by Golden75 »

X26 from Kingston to Wallington Green, then another bus up Woodcote Road (I believe there are several).

Or are you asking about private transportation organized by parents of pupils?
Three little pigs

Post by Three little pigs »

Thanks, but I thought X26 is not stoped around school area, do anyone know the private coach or service from Kingston area? Thanks
RuedeWakening

Post by RuedeWakening »

The X26 stops on Carshalton High Street, get off, wait for 127 (from the same stop) and it goes directly to school.
rocky

Post by rocky »

RuedeWakening wrote:The X26 stops on Carshalton High Street, get off, wait for 127 (from the same stop) and it goes directly to school.
Well done to your daughter for getting a place at Wally girls. This doesn't sound like an easy journey to do on daily basis for 7 school years but I would really encourage you to try the journey a few times during rush hour/school term time to get an idea of how long it takes and whether this is manageable long term. According to Google, it looks like it would take around 1 hour 10 minutes each way if the journey is smooth.