NonSuch High Offer holders information

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Hmmm

Re: NonSuch High Offer holders information

Post by Hmmm »

Saksa wrote:Hello Parents,
I have just called Nonsuch school office who spoke with admissions and they said that we will get an email with all the instructions by the end of next week. Looking forward to this.
Hello, have you got the email?
zhulu8888

Post by zhulu8888 »

Hi Hmmm

Just let you know that WLECOME letter from Nonsuch has been sent out on 12nd May( last Wednesday).
Hmmm

Post by Hmmm »

zhulu8888 wrote:Hi Hmmm

Just let you know that WLECOME letter from Nonsuch has been sent out on 12nd May( last Wednesday).
Thanks! Could I ask you what is in this letter (induction day, forms to fill in, etc)? We have got just an email for Wallington Girls uniform, but that was not a walcome letter in any way.

Is there any future Wally Girls parents? Have you got anything (except uniform email) from Wally Girls?
zhulu8888

Post by zhulu8888 »

Hi Hmmm

Main things introduced in the email are 'online enrolment system' and 'how to order uniform'. I believe school will contact us in the future for more detailed information.
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Wally girls have just sent an email with lots of attachments: Letter to Parents, Letter to Students, Information Booklet, PFA Uniform Sale, School Fund Letter and School Fund Form.

School induction day is on 30 June, starting to feel real now!
Hmmm

Post by Hmmm »

Golden75 wrote:Wally girls have just sent an email with lots of attachments: Letter to Parents, Letter to Students, Information Booklet, PFA Uniform Sale, School Fund Letter and School Fund Form.

School induction day is on 30 June, starting to feel real now!
I have just finished reading all these:) I have noticed they'd mentioned online Student registration form a few times in the booklet, but have not found any info how to fill it....

PS: Found it:))))
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

oooh no, the onsite induction days at Wally girls and Nonsuch are cancelled and moved online :( So disappointing, but understandable.

The year 7 cohort starting secondary this September will not have had a chance to attend an onsite open day last summer and now they wont get a chance to visit the school for induction day either due to covid, many will start year 7 without having had a chance to set foot inside their new school. They also had to put up with the 11+ exam date changes. Not blaming the schools for these decisions as they are in line with the govt guidelines, but just feeling sad that despite the successful vaccine rollout our dcs are still facing restrictions that have an impact on their mental wellbeing.

Let's hope the online induction is well planned and engaging!
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Just re-read the email, there isn't an online induction either, the school will post a newsletter and will be putting resources on the school website! They hope to host the induction day in September which kind of defeats the purpose. Such a shame, my dd doesn't know anybody else going to Wally girls and is nervous about the move to big school.
Hmmm

Post by Hmmm »

Golden75 wrote:oooh no, the onsite induction days at Wally girls and Nonsuch are cancelled and moved online :( So disappointing, but understandable.

The year 7 cohort starting secondary this September will not have had a chance to attend an onsite open day last summer and now they wont get a chance to visit the school for induction day either due to covid, many will start year 7 without having had a chance to set foot inside their new school. They also had to put up with the 11+ exam date changes. Not blaming the schools for these decisions as they are in line with the govt guidelines, but just feeling sad that despite the successful vaccine rollout our dcs are still facing restrictions that have an impact on their mental wellbeing.

Let's hope the online induction is well planned and engaging!
Have you got an email from them? I have not got anything!
Hmmm

Post by Hmmm »

Golden75 wrote:Just re-read the email, there isn't an online induction either, the school will post a newsletter and will be putting resources on the school website! They hope to host the induction day in September which kind of defeats the purpose. Such a shame, my dd doesn't know anybody else going to Wally girls and is nervous about the move to big school.
When you have got the email re cancelled induction day? Was it from GLT admission or directly from the school? I'm a bit panicking as we have not got this email and my DD is soooo looking forward for this induction day. They suppose to hand them over their house badges and locks for lockers......:(((
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now