The Tiffin Girls’ School - 2021 allocations and waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Stroller

Re: The Tiffin Girls’ School - 2021 allocations and waiting

Post by Stroller »

I’m afraid I haven’t heard any other updates, Bob888. The waiting must be hard.

Does anyone reading this have a daughter on 102.9, 102.8 or 102.7? Has the school contacted any of you? Or are you also still on the waiting list with your fingers crossed? Sometimes a place or two can arise at this time of year when people are approached for the induction day and then remember that they have a different school place they like better. :roll: Okay, that’s a bit annoying, but in reality, those who release unwanted places early - even now - are very considerate and much appreciated.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
kath001

Post by kath001 »

Any idea if the WL moves from July end to Aug end due to school holidays?
Bob888

Post by Bob888 »

Hi everyone
I am delighted to let you know that our daughter got offer yesterday evening from Tiffins.
Our scores was 102.7 .
NathanJ

Post by NathanJ »

Well done to your daughter Bob, I'm sure it is a relief. I am happy for you.
britomartis

Post by britomartis »

Congratulations @Bob888. Very glad that your time has come.
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

Fabulous news, Bob888 - I hope your daughter will be very happy at TGS.

Britomartis, you’re not too far off now if someone else were to give up a place at this stage. The people ahead of you may have already shifted their focus to a different school, bought the uniform, etc. You never know. Fingers crossed…
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
Bob888

Post by Bob888 »

Thank you so much stroller
britomartis

Post by britomartis »

Hi everyone, my daughter was at #24 on the original WL and we haven't heard anything from TGS (nor are they providing any responses to request for updates). Wondering if anyone has heard of any movement to the list since the last offer to @Bob888?
britomartis

Post by britomartis »

We accepted a late offer from TGS last week – my DD was #24 on the original waiting list. Hoping this information helps future years as all the contributions to this list (in particular @stroller) has really helped our family.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

britomartis wrote:We accepted a late offer from TGS last week – my DD was #24 on the original waiting list. Hoping this information helps future years as all the contributions to this list (in particular @stroller) has really helped our family.
That is great news - hope all going OK for your DD at her new school, I'll update the first page of this thread for info in future years